Sunday, January 1, 2012

What do you say about switching it up?

Well I always keep my hair short but for some reason I'm kinda wanting to switch it up a little. I'm not completly sure that it's a good idea but then again I'll never know until I try it. I was looking around the web a little bit ago and came across an awesome idea of how to do it.

I think it may be a little to much or maybe even a little to over the top for me. I'm not counting it out just yet though. I mean after all it did grab my attention and I want to switch it up a little. So who knows what I'll do.

I'm going to upload the picture here and you can tell me what you think. I mean I do need some help deciding this. So either leave a comment on my blog or email me at LakotaPine@yahoo.com and let me know what you think I should do. Anyways here's the picture.




Isn't it awesome? I mean who know's I might even do the line on my face too. That would be cool, right? I could possibly start a new trend. It's highly doubtful but I did say possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment