Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm aggrivated so meet 6 people I want to hangout with right now!

I'm so retarted..I mean who spends time writing a whole blog and then clicks off of it without saving it? Sheww..All that time and effort was worth nothing. I'm sure it would have been my best one too. I'm actually pretty pissed that it I didn't save it. Oh well I guess I could always just attempt to post it again later. Probably won't happen though because I was so caught up in the moment of writing it and I was feeling good about it. I was in the moment. Now I just don't feel like it's worth wasting time to attempt to get that moment back when I can never get it back how it was..Anywho it's time to move on!

I'm going to give you all a  little more insight about me by revealing 6 actors/actresses I would like to get the chance to hangout with sometime. Not in any particular order.

(Josh Hutcherson)

(Brenda Song)

(Ashlee Simpson)

(Ashton Kutcher)

(Miley Cyrus)

(Ryan Gosling)

While some of these have been posted just because I admire there talent other's were added for how they conduct there personal lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment