Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My new goals to accomplish!

Hey! It's me again. I'm Lakota Pine..Obviously!

And at this very moment Mr. Pine is very bored and yet at the same time a little entertained by the fact that I can write in my blog. After all I didn't get to blog any yesterday which by the way I totally apologize for. Anywho I have decided that I'm going to be a full time actor and blogger.

Maybe one day I can succeed and do just as good as the rest of the good Kentucky actors such as George Clooney, Lee Majors, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence and Ashley Judd. I can only hope anyway. I've decided that short little school, church and community plays just arn't going to do it for me.

I can only hope to be a more successful blogger than Perez Hilton. I mean come on all he does is blog about the stupidest stuff and bashes everyone. I mean come on look at him he's a big ugly fat guy. It's no wonder he never had any real success in the entertainment industry. He even had to try to still Paris Hilton's name to get publicity. It's a shame really!

As of right now I would say that my personal acting inspirations are Jake Gyllenhall, Ryan Gosling, Shia Labeouf and George Clooney. Well at least for the big screen. For the more low key jobs I'm a really big fan of Michael Weatherly and James Lafferty.

So wish me luck and watch for me here in the near fututre. After all I had been offered some real roles before.

Email me @ LakotaPine@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment