Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome to my Wonderful World!

Welcome to The Wonderful World of Lakota Pine. I'm Lakota Pine and this is my blog...OBVIOUSLY!

Anywho my blog is probably going to be horrible for the first little bit while I'm getting the hang of things. So please be patient with me and don't get to bored with me. This is going to be my outlet and anything thats on my mind will be posted here.

Good or bad it's going to be coming right here. I will open up and maybe you'll get to know me a little better than what you already do. So for right now I'm going to tell you a little about myself.

I don't think there's a need to say my name, but just in case you're not the brightest crayon I'm Lakota Pine.
Got it? Lakota Pine...Don't forget it! One day you'll need to know it but for now I'm just a normal 18 year old guy living in Kentucky and doing all I can to make the best of things. My favorite color is red and I have brown eyes.

That's all you need to know for now though. After all what fun would it be to tell you my life story in the first blog? So it's time to wrap this one up. We'll be sure to dig a little deeper next time though so don't forget to show up to check the next one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment